Breaking Top Featured Content:
(PRUnderground) April 30th, 2022
Have you been feeling emotionally and physically exhausted after work? Are you feeling hopeless and unmotivated toward life and work? Then, you might be suffering from burnout stress. Things might look bleak if you are burnt out. Burnout is no more a new issue. Everyone gets to feel it at some point in their life. And it turns out that it is something that can be dealt with. Is there a way to deal with it? Is it manageable? Let us ask a Psychologist.
We tapped into the knowledge of Dr. Yasmine Saad, Ph.D., a multiple-time ThreeBestRated® award-winning psychologist in New York, to get some tips to deal with burnout stress.
“Burnout stress is a state of emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion caused by pushing oneself past the limits of our body and mind while neglecting to listen to signals sent by our body, mind, and emotions to stop and replenish oneself,” explains Dr. Saad.
She also shares five tips to cope with burnout. They are:
- Acknowledging and accepting that your current strategy to achieve your goals has led you to burnout stress.
- Identifying what emotions and thoughts pushed you to go beyond your limit? For most people, listening to the fear in their mind that is telling them that they might be held back, limited, miss an opportunity if they do not push themselves and listening to their mind’s need for proof that they are achieving their goals here and now leads them to burnout.
- Decide to change your perspective and mindset so that you can achieve your goals without burnout.
- Identify and challenge the beliefs and behaviors that interfere with achieving your goals without burnout. Some people believe the effort will lead them to their goals while ignoring that they need to take care of themselves for continued effort to last. Others focus on what is missing, which prevents them to see that they are moving along towards their goals and pushes them to do more and get burnout. For others, it is impatience and a desire to speed up the process that leads them to burnout.
- Work on remedying those beliefs and behaviors.
About Dr. Yasmine Saad, Ph.D. – Madison Park Psychological Services
Dr. Yasmine Saad, Ph.D., is a distinguished psychologist in New York, who specializes in initial consultations with a focus on helping people get rid of anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and relationship/communication issues. She is an alumna of the University of Paris. It is where she did her DESS with high honors in Clinical Psychology and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University.
She opened her own practice, Madison Park Psychological Services, to provide tailored, high-quality treatment that meets the patient’s condition or needs. Dr. Yasmine Saad is a recipient of numerous awards and accolades for her practice throughout her career till now. She won the ThreeBestRated® award again in 2022 for the best psychologist. “I am absolutely honored to be recognized for the quality of my work and am very grateful for the Three Best Rated mission. I am humbled and grateful,” said Yasmine on receiving the award.
In addition to it, she is a co-author of an international best-selling book. And she is also authoring a book on her own, which is about decoding your thoughts and emotions. It can help people move forward empowered and accomplish what they want in life.
To get in touch with her, visit – https://madisonparkpsych.com/.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post New York’s Distinguished Psychologist, Dr. Yasmine Saad, Shares 5 Tips to Deal with Burnout Stress first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.