Search Top Featured Websites...
Breaking Top Featured Content:

Leveling product for finished wood floors with uneven concrete subfloor?

As title says, I have hardwood floors that was there when the home was purchased, but recently discovered a hollow spot approx 3ft wide; subsurface is concrete. Is there a leveling product that can be injected through a small hole into the cavity? I notice the uneven sound every time I walk over the area.

submitted by /u/Hamarchist
[link] [comments]

Continue reading at Click Here

Share your business, services, products, events & news. Get added to DETAILS.