Breaking Top Featured Content:
Labor Day is a time to celebrate the hard work of workers in America. It’s also a great opportunity for small businesses to thank their employees and promote their products and services. Check out these 30 Labor Day wishes and message examples to get inspired while you enjoy a great Labor Day weekend!
What is Labor Day?
This coming Labor Day weekend on September 5, 2022, it’s time to take a break from your hard work and enjoy the company of family and friends. While most important holidays revolve around religious or political events, Labor Day is a celebration of American workers and their achievements. This first Monday in September is a day to remember the struggles of the past and to honor the progress that has been made.
Happy Labor Day Messages to Employees
Labor Day is a special occasion to honor and pay tribute to all the workers in our country who work hard and have contributed so much to our economy and society. It is a well-deserved tribute to their hard work and dedication. Here are six messages you can gain inspiration from to send on Labor Day to your happy workers:
1. Best wishes to our employees on this happy Labor Day. We are truly grateful for all your hard work and dedication. You are a great asset.
2. We hope you have a wonderful and happy Labor Day! Thank you for working hard and for all that you do for us, we appreciate it more than you know.
3. Wishing all of our employees a safe and fun Labor Day! We are so lucky to have each and every one of you as part of our team. Thank you for everything.
4. To our amazing employees who are always working hard, happy Labor Day! We are so thankful for all that you do to make our company great.
5. On this peaceful Labor Day, we celebrate all of the workers in our country who have contributed so much to our economy and society. We are grateful for all that you do.
6. We hope you have an amazingly happy Labor Day! Thank you for everything that you do to make our company great. We appreciate you all more than you know.
Read More: Printing Services
Happy Labor Day Weekend Messages to Co-Workers
Labor Day is a time to reflect on the progress we’ve made as a nation and to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Here are five messages and Labor Day wishes you can gain inspiration from to send to co-workers on Labor Day:
7. Wishing you a peaceful and wonderful Labor Day! Relax and enjoy the long weekend.
8. Hope you’re able to take some time off and enjoy the Labor Day weekend. You’ve earned it!
9. Wishing you a fun and relaxing Labor Day! Enjoy the rest, relaxation, and well-earned time off!
10. Labor Day is a time to celebrate how far we’ve come as workers and good friends. Thanks for all that you do to make our company great. Have a wonderful weekend!
11. Happy Labor Day! We all work hard, but on this holiday we get to celebrate how good it feels to be productive. Have a fun and safe weekend!
Labor Day Messages to Your Boss
Labor Day is an opportunity to express appreciation to your boss for his or her role in your success. Here are three memorable messages to send on Labor Day to your boss:
12. Thank you for being a great mentor and leader. I’m grateful to have you as my boss and I’m looking forward to continuing to learn and grow under your guidance. Best wishes on this Labor Day.
13. I hope you have a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Thank you for all that you do – I’m truly grateful to be a part of this team.
14. Wishing you a happy and relaxing Labor Day weekend! Thank you for your leadership and support – I’m proud to be part of this company.
Labor Day Messages to Customers and Clients
Labor Day gives us an opportunity to thank customers and clients for their patronage because, without them, we wouldn’t have a business. Here are six Labor Day wishes you could send to your customers or clients:
15. Thank you to our customers on this Labor Day! We are grateful for your business and support.
16. Wishing you an amazing Labor Day! Thank you for being such a great customer.
17. Happy Labor Day! We hope you enjoy the day off and spend time with family and friends. Thank you for being part of our business.
18. On this Labor Day, we are thankful for our hardworking employees and customers. Thank you for your dedication to making our business a success.
19. We wish you a happy and safe Labor Day! Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.
Labor Day Quotes to Include in Your Message
Labor day is a big celebration for workers throughout our country. Here are ten powerful quotes that you could include in your Labor Day message:
21. “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
23. “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
24. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
25. “Without labor nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
26. “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” – John Locke
27. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
28. “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” – Elbert Hubbard
29. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
30. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
Celebrate Labor Day and Use These Examples as Inspiration to Create Your Own Message
In this article, we’ve shared 20 different Labor Day messages and 10 powerful quotes that you can send to friends, family, co-workers, and bosses. We hope these examples give you some inspiration for creating your own memorable message. Whatever you do this Labor Day, take a moment to celebrate the hard work and dedication of all the workers in our country. Thank you for everything that you do!
This article, “30 Happy Labor Day Message Examples for Small Businesses” was first published on Small Business Trends