Breaking Top Featured Content:
Research Indicates Magnesium Oil Helps Fight Fibromyalgia, Promotes a Good Night’s Sleep, Reduces Inflammation, and Fosters a Healthy Heart
(PRUnderground) April 29th, 2022
Research suggests that topical Magnesium oil on the skin is “more effective than oral magnesium” supplements.
“Magnesium, when applied to the skin, bypasses the digestive tract where it could cause stomach upset,” said Laura Collinwood, President of Health and Wisdom in Missouri. “Magnesium also pulls water toward it, so oral supplements may cause diarrhea, further decreasing the amount of magnesium absorption.”
“There is a growing body of evidence that transdermal Magnesium provides a variety of health benefits.”
Collinwood said MedIndia.net lists several health benefits of Magnesium oil: eases Fiber Fibromyalgia chronic pain, eases anxiety and depression, promotes a good night’s sleep, reduces inflammation, treats skin problems, and fosters a healthy heart.
“When you know the potential health benefits of Magnesium, you understand why the body needs this essential mineral,” Collinwood said.
For the past 20 years, Collinwood’s company has been a leader and innovator in the transdermal Magnesium industry.
“We have seen the power of topical Magnesium,” Collinwood added.
Health and Wisdom leading products include:
- Magnesium Oil USP: Purified, full-strength liquid Magnesium chloride.
- Magnesium Oil USP with Aloe Vera: Purified, full-strength Magnesium chloride with Aloe Vera, one of nature’s finest moisturizers.
- Magnesium Gel: Less concentrated, Magnesium Gel provides the benefits of purified Magnesium chloride formulated with seaweed extract for people with sensitive skin.
- Magnesium Gel with Aloe Vera: The same gentle formula as Magnesium Gel with the added softening and soothing benefits of Aloe Vera.
- Magnesium Bath Crystals: Highly concentrated Magnesium Chloride in a crystal form that you can add to bath water or foot soaks.
- Hand-Made Magnesium Bar Soap: Available in three refreshing scents—Lavender, Rosemary/Peppermint, and Citrus.
“Topical Magnesium can help many athletes, weekend warriors, or the average person who has aches and pains, migraines, skin problems, anxiety, and who can’t get a good night’s sleep,” Collinwood said. “People also enjoy using topical magnesium because of the way it makes them feel.”
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with Health & Wisdom. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
About Health and Wisdom
Health and Wisdom is a unique and innovative company whose specialization in Magnesium products and herbal formulas has transformed many people’s lives. Since 2000, Health and Wisdom has gained a reputation for excellent service and commitment to customer satisfaction worldwide as the first to provide topical Magnesium to the public.
Original Press Release.